Sales & Service Inquiry
If you have any questions and concerns, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
To purchase format recovery, file undelete software, please click here.
In this section, we'll illustrate how to recover lost files from accidentally formated volume.
1. Select the volume which has been formated;
2. Show "Select Scan Mode" dialog by clicking "Scan" button, then click "Advanced Scan";
3. Now FinalRecovery will scan drive e:, and then found files or folders will be listed after scan progress;
4. Open "!!! Advanced Extra !!!". The files which lost on formatting progress are listed under this directory;
By above figure, we can know:
5. Select the file which you want to recover;
6. Click "Recover" button, select a directory on appeared window to save recovered files;
In this example, a new folder named "Recovered Files" was created to save file "100_9852.JPG".
As you know, there are 3 type of FAT file systems: FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32. FinalRecovery can identify which one is right if FAT entries were found on the drive. Sporadically, software mistake FAT type for the target drive. Users can provide correct FAT type to the software by using "Adjustment -> Change file system type" function.
Sometimes, there are more than one FAT file systems ever exist on the drive. FinalRecovery can discover lost files in all of those file systems, and it will calculate parameters which need by recovery by using data of individual file system. So, only one file system can be recovered at one time. In order to recover files which belong to other FAT file systems, users must perform an "Adjustment -> Adjustment" function to re-calculate the parameters of target file system.
FinalRecovery also take Raw file information during "Advanced Scan". "Raw Recovery" is very useful on format recovery. Users can use "Raw Recovery" if FinalRecovery wasn't shown lost files in the directory tree view.
|To purchase format recovery, file undelete software, please click here.|